Monday, June 29, 2015

Mini Haul | Mecca Maxima, Target & Typo


Shopping is a weakness - I can't help myself so even though I know I'm on a spending ban, I still end up picking up some small bits and bobs...oops.


Typo Two Tone Pencil Case in Black and Gold          AUD $ 14.99

I picked this up online from Cotton On. It's black and gold and is just the right size for a pencil case or a make up plus it matches the new bag I bought from Sportsgirl.  
Typo as really good quality items worth the money. I love their quirky style and their limited collections are also worth the wait.  
Cotton On's delivery is also pretty good. They deliver within three days which is great!

Molli&Mimi for Target Pencil Pack         AUD $3.00

Can we just...
I can't even describe how adorable these pencils are! They have statements of the side of them and are very Kate Spade-y. I'm totally ready for university now!  

Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter AUD $5.00 & Clean On Me AUD $5.00 Travel Mini's

As I am on a self proclaimed spending ban I decided to pick up these mini beauties from Mecca Maxima. I was in need of a body butter because the weather in Sydney is dry and well, itchy, so if this passes the test - I shall purchase the bigger size.

Thus ends my mini haul. What have you picked up lately?

instagram @hrhkulsoomhussainn









No comments:

Post a Comment