Thursday, October 9, 2014

Whimsically Bewitched | The Change

It's been a long time coming. I've been wanting to update my blog's name, outlook and some of the content for a while but I've struggled and struggled trying to find the perfect name that would sum up my entire blog and so on. But it came to me while I was eating turkish delights and browsing on some online shops - "whimsically bewitched". 

The change or update doesn't at all in any way mean that the blog is changing. I needed a "makeover" if you will. The content, style and everything else shall remain the same and if anything get better. My voice has not changed at all throughout my blog posts.

I hope you all understand my "makeover" and give the blog that your's as much as it is mine - all the love and respect (: 

Love,
Kulsoom xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment