Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Doctor Who Tag


Who is your favourite Doctor?

Ugh, the hardest question has tp be the first one! David Tennet made himself so loveable and I adored his quirky-ness and his platonic relationship with Donna, but Matt Smith killed it for me! I fell in love instantly with him and I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he's gone... )': His chin is just so...perfect. 

What is your favourite Doctor Who story?

Blink. I loved that episode, it brought the Doctor Who-ism back.

Who is your favourite companion?

Donna was my favourite for a while because she was the perfect companion with sassiness and a "big sister" kind of relationship and adored their bond. Rory was another favourite of mine, with him waiting all those years for Amy and the undeniable Three Musketeers vibe but my all time favourite companion is Clara Oswald circa Series 7. I adored her courage and well, just about everything about her.
 
What was the first Doctor Who story you watched?

Rose (SO1 EO1) and it wasn't the best but I knew what I was in for, so I stuck around.

What is your favourite series or era?

Series 7, hands down. I'm not going to lie, Series 8 has kinda lost me and I'm pretty upset about it but Series 7 was the ultimate series for me.

What is your favourite pre or post regeneration story?

The Eleventh Hour was perfection.

What is your favourite TARDIS desktop theme?

What is your favourite villain/monster?

The Weeping Angels - twisted enough to leave you freaking out.

If you're a Whovian I tag you and if you're not - RUN and watch the show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment