Thursday, August 1, 2013

Makeup that I do love. I really and truly do.

Personally I don't apply makeup when I'm at home but when I go out I do apply some make up mainly up in the eye region. So here are a few of my makeup items that I use a lot (you can tell by the packing) and highly recommend if you want a easy way out of looking awake and alive.

 

Trust me when I say that I don't use this everyday. But when I do it's the light champagne-y colour that gives my eyelids a good amount of shimmer without looking like a someone off Jersey Shore. I use my middle finger and apply this colour up to my brow bone. Now I don't look like a hungover panda. Plus this thing stays on all day so it's great for running after children throughout the day.



I had never used gel eyeliner before this because I don't have the most steady hand so I always opted for liquid eyeliner but this specific gel eyeliner has changed my mind on what is better to use. It's super creamy and use to apply. I mean a five year old could put this on their eye lids and BAM be the next Toddler's in Tiaras superstar. 



Okay so I cheated on my Maybelline Big Lash Mascara but when I got this tiny sample of Benefit's Bad Gal Lash I instantly fell in love. This makes my lashes look longer and doesn't clump and it's huge brush get's every single lash. Three coats of this and I'm a happy camper. 

Now on a side note, I recently (as in a week ago) bought this bag from Charles and Kieth after months of Stage Two (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read this and then you will!) and I cannot keep my hands off it. I mean look at it! It's so BEAUTIFUL <3 It's the perfect size, perfect colour and has a long strap which is perfect for me! I believe I have fallen in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment